This year’s best bass headphones are something to behold. You are probably familiar with the concept of enhanced bass response in headphones if you are an eternal fan of music.
Companies have now released several high-quality headphones with extra strength bass response. Most Importantly, they are now more affordable than ever.
The Best Headphones For Bass Lovers This Year
Picking out the best headphones is not the most straightforward task in the world. Manufacturers have made it much more difficult because of the prolific amount of quality products available now. The following four are our favorites for this year.
A humble ‘thank you’ to you, the reader, if you click our links and images to vendor products. As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions on qualifying purchases. It’s at no cost to you but it helps keep our lights on!
Sony WHXB700 Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Headset/Headphones
- Deep, resounding bass for the boom enthusiast
- 30-hr. battery run-time
- Sony Headphones-connect app opens a world of custom sound settings
- Accept calls and use the built-in mic
- Enjoy the built-in Alexa and make these yours NOW
Sony is one of the world’s most recognizable names when it comes to electronics. Their reputation is well deserved, as evidenced by the quality of these headphones.
It includes a combination of both Bluetooth and NFC technology so you can connect wirelessly without any effort.
The extra strong base makes anything you listen to wearing these incredibly immersive.
- Bluetooth and Near Field Communication Technology
- Bass Response Enhanced
- Built-In Microphone
- Might Be A Little Quiet
- Warranty Does Not Cover Much
COWIN E7 PRO [Upgraded] Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone/Deep Bass
- 30-hr. run-time
- Crisp sound for all your home, travel, and office break needs
- 75dB to 85dB quality range from 45mm drivers
- Reliable Bluetooth 4.0 for solid hands-free cell phone calls
- Affordable and durable ready to entertain!
The manufacturer of this device is not as well-known the last as Sony, but they’re still a high quality contender in the noise cancelling headphones space.
Perhaps the feature that stands out the most is the available color choices. Most of the other devices on this list do not allow you many options for customization.
The manufacturers for these give you the option of seven different color choices.
- 7 Color Choices Available
- Swiveling Earcups
- 45 mm Drivers
- Battery Life Is Not The Best
- Headband Can Be Compromised
Falwedi Active Noise Cancelling Headphones APT-X CVC8.0 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone and Deep Bass
- Impressive 48-hr. music playtime
- Deep, booming bass
- Built-in 1000mAh rechargeable battery (and Type-C port quick charging)
- Ultra-portable, foldable design built with durability in mind
- Lossless high fidelity stereo - are you ready for QUALITY?
Falwedi Active Noise-Cancelling APT-X
There are times you would like to isolate yourself from the world and immerse yourself in a powerful bass.
When you feel that familiar calling again, try on a pair of these. They reduce ambient noise by as much as 28dB. They also have enhanced bass response so you can feel the music.
- Reduces Ambient Noise In Volume By 28dB
- 3.5mm AUX Port and Bluetooth 5.0 Technology
- Adjustable Headband For Superior Comfort
- Noise Cancellation Only Works with a Good Fit
- Warranty Not The Best
Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, AIKELA Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headset with Deep Bass
- Type-C quick charging for 48-hour playtime
- Superior Qualcomm noise reducing technology
- Bluetooth 5.0 for stable connectivity
- Flexible headband with 90-degree rotatable earmuffs
- Get this BOOM set and feel the experience NOW!
For all of the audiophiles out there, these headphones were designed for you. People that are obsessed with high-fidelity audio should try these out.
People who want to listen to high-quality music without any interference from the outside world will fall in love with these.
The only caveat is that the active noise cancellation will not function unless the headphones fit your head well. Have a uniquely-shaped noggin? You may want to try these on at a local shop to ensure a good match for you. There are a few vital features to target when choosing Bluetooth headphones.
- High Fidelty Audio
- Powerful and Immersive Bass
- Ear Cups Rotate 90 Degrees For Optimal Fit
- Ear Cups Run a Bit Small
- No Customization Options
Crisp highs, clear calls, good Bluetooth range and quick connection AND affordable? Get yours while supplies last. These four units described above are great value for the money invested. Buy one of each and keep them in rotation is what we always say.
Get Quality Rest Tonight with these Noise Cancelling Headphones for Sleeping
When you want to get a good night's rest, but it is noisy where you live, it is infuriating. Luckily, there are...
Your Next Amazon Bluetooth Speaker for Home Use is One Click Away
Looking to upgrade your wireless speaker set up? Haven't yet included a voice control solution for your home? Then...
Best Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
A good Bluetooth speaker can transform a mundane event into an exhilarating party. The only problem is picking out...
Inside Electronics Scoop: Best Gaming Headset Under $100
The best gaming headset under $100 is still high-quality. Still an impressive enough rig to impress even the...
Ready for more in-depth content? Get the inside scoop by joining below
Success, thank you!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. When you click our links to external vendors and purchase an item, we will earn an affiliate commission. There is no additional cost impact to you but it helps keep our lights on so thank you for supporting us.